• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and sign pdf requiring login

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I sent a pdf test to another one of my emails that is not attached to my account - it tells me I have to sign in to sign the form?  I never had this issue until today when I contacted support and he took over my computer and updated stuff that I didn

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SabrinnaLynn,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

For my understanding, let me rephrase the workflow you followed. You wanted to send a PDF to one of your another email, that is not attached to your Adobe account and you have been asked to Sign In to your Adobe account to apply signature to the form?

I believe, when you contacted to support they helped you installing the latest patch of Adobe Acrobat/Reader. After installing update, you might got signed out automatically. Its nothing to do with the email which is not associated with your Adobe account.

Its must be asking you to Sign In into Adobe Reader DC, so that your signature will be synced.

Sign In using the same Adobe ID and password and check back.

For detailed description, can you help us with the screenshot of the message? https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines