Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send for Signature is not available under tools in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I don't see the Send for Signature in the Adobe product that was purchased for me. When I researched it, others had the same issue, but I could not find how they resolved it. Can someone please help! I need this function for my job.

Thank you,

Arlene

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Hi arlenea55822216,

Could you please check if Send for Signature is available under Tools?

Launch Acrobat>click Tools>type send for signature

Below is the screenshot:

If it's not there, try changing the Language under Acrobat DC Preferences:

1- Click on Edit>Preferences>Language

2- Change the Application Language and see if that works.

Below is the screenshot:

Please keep us posted with the results.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arlenea55822216,

Could you please check if Send for Signature is available under Tools?

Launch Acrobat>click Tools>type send for signature

Below is the screenshot:

If it's not there, try changing the Language under Acrobat DC Preferences:

1- Click on Edit>Preferences>Language

2- Change the Application Language and see if that works.

Below is the screenshot:

Please keep us posted with the results.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

I checked the tools and it is not present.  I checked the language and it was defaulted English. I don't have any other options to choose. Send for signature is still not present. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you have the classic (permanent license) version which does not include web services. It can of course sign, just not use web signing services. Or so I understand it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah. which version would I need to purchase and is there a way to upgrade to get the "send for signature" tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been marked as correct, but I am still having issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The services are available in the subscription version, as I understand it. This gives you the "continuous" version as well as a continuing subscription to the services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to hear someone confirm that though. There are also language issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arlenea55822216,

Could you please confirm the dot version of Acrobat Pro DC installed on your machine?

To do that, launch Acrobat>click Help>select About Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Also, could you please share the Adobe ID(used for purchase)with us to investigate the issue further?

You may send the Adobe ID via private message. To send a private message, left-click on user's name and click Message.

Make sure you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arlenea55822216,

Thanks for sharing Acrobat DC version (2015.006.30306) with us.

You have Acrobat DC Classic Track installed on your computer. As mentioned above, Send for Signatures is available in the Continuous version of Acrobat DC.

You may check the versions of Acrobat available here: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

You may contact our Support here: Contact Customer Care , click Still need help? Contact us.

You might need to login into your Adobe account before contacting Support.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have Acrobat Pro DC,  2018.011.20040 version and still can't find the Send for Signatures option. I've tried the above ways to find this option, but to no avail. With this version are we forced to purchase Adobe Sign for this feature?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we have some users here with the same issue. The Send for Signature option is missing. we are also on the 2018.011.20040 version. Tried repairing the installation but that did not help. Language is already set to English.

Hope someone can help here as our users need this functionality on a daily basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm still having this issue with this and I have the 2019 continuous version. Any help would be appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 2021.007.20099 (Continuous) is installed for me, but the "send for signatures" tool is also not found, even when searching within the tools section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same version and also cannot use this feature.  99.9% of the time, there is only 1 option and that is "sign yourself".  The option to "request signatures" popped up in the fill and sign toolbar just once out of many, many attempts.  I tried opening different pdf's and word docs.  I tried changing settings. Nothing I do can reliably make that "request signatures" option appear.  When I did manage to get it to come up, I can't figure out what made it up come up.  It seemed random.  I cannot reproduce.  I clicked on it and I tried to enter an email address but it would only take one letter at a time.  After entering each letter, a pop up that said "server unavailable" came up.  I was not able to get a complete address in there before giving up.  Not sure what is wrong, but I gave up trying.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines