• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dx tool failed -AIR27

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem to package for android.I got some problem with publish with ane.(problem here AIR Admob ANE issue #3500: The extension context does not have a method with the name cacheInterstit... )

Today I was update AIR SDK to latest version but I got this error dx tool failed.

I follow this topic before I open this discussion.dx tool failed: Could not create the Java virtual machine

so Iremoved java and download to new version from here https://www.java64.net/

but I get still same issue.Someone said reason is Kaspersky and I removed too.But nothing change.Thanks ahead of time for any help.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check Re: AIR25 - dx tool failed  and Re: dx tool failed: Could not create the Java virtual machine - adobe air 26 .

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Ankit | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have this same problem. Flash Animate throws message "dx tool failed: Could not create the Java virtual machine".

I have latest Java 64bit installed and put the java path directly into adt.bat (as mentioned in other posts).

I try to generate a AIR Android apk.

What can I do else to get it back working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switch to Animate CC from the cs6 and no problem anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for those who still need help, i fixed this problem (in CS6) by creating JRE_HOME system variable.

Just create the variable and set the path to your installed JRE.

Then another issue occured. Something like "unable to access jarfile adt.jar" during apk publish. The fix for this issue was moving my AIR SDK to a certain path (C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash CS6) and give it a name using a certain expression. For instance, "AIR 25 SDK" folder had to be renamed to "AIR25.0". In the same folder, AIR 3.2 and AIR 3.4 are available but are too deprecated.

For unknown reasons, during publish my CS6 was always checking for SDK libraries using the path and name (AIRx.0) mentioned above. After doing what i mentioned above, i imported sdk to CS6 and published APKs with success.

All in all, these 2 steps solved my problem and i can use latest AIR SDKs with my Adobe Flash CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, its our doubt too: the JRE its the same of the JDK?

the var JAVA its thesame of JRE?

the error persists, when we try to export the apk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines