Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted full preview in Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

My whole photo previews are distorted when I display them as fullscreen. It happened when I upgraded my computer to macOS Catalina. 

Any idea about the solution?

IMG_6319.JPG

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction to my earlier post. Following the Catalina update and the Creative Cloud update full-screen preview is still messed up. This seems to be a pretty basic problem. Why is not sorted? Software rendering is not an adequate, professional solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update, the problem is still ongoing. I don't know is Adobe has any answer or explanation to this problem. It is a huge issue, my whole working process has been ruined for days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also here 😞
After the Catalina update, the problem is still ongoing ...
Please Adobe soon solution !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaargh! I have the same problem on a Macbook Pro 2018. Adobe please help. Workflow is f...ed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as well after upgrading to catalina. new update to catalina did not fix it. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here on MacBook Pro 2018!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Bridge Catalina issues have been addressed in v10.0 which will be released early next month. If you need early access to this release, you can sign up for the prerelease program from https://adobeprerelease.com under NDA.

Select Adobe Bridge. Once we approve your request, you will be able to download v10.0 (choose the latest drop).

Please check this build and report back.

Thanks,

Teja

Senior Product Manager,

Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE!!

RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM !! WHAT A BAD SERVICE TO YOUR FAITHFUL PAYING USERS !!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,
ich habe seit dem Update auf MacOS Catalina wirre Pixel auf den Vorschaubildern in Bridge.
Ein Arbeit ist somit unmöglich. Neuinstalltion bringt keine Verbesserung.

Hat jemand ein ähnliches Problem und hat eine Lösung im Angebot?

Liebe Grüße

Marc KosickiIMG_7435.jpg

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marc,

Would you mind going to the Preferences for Bridge > Advanced and check the option to Use Software Rendering. Once you check the option, quit Bridge and relaunch it to check if that helps with the previews.

clipboard_image_0.png

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohh thank you! it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great! Please try to check if there any update available for the Graphic processor drivers by going to the manufacturers website, as old drivers may cause this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikunj, what do you mean with this? Check if macbook has an update for the Graphic processor drivers??
I have a brand new laptop, so that seems a bit odd?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using bridge to edit on Mac OS, I have always used the space bar to view my highlighted image full screen. Makes editing much faster. I am running the latest version of Bridge and Camera Raw. Since upgrading to Catalina, whe I hit the space bar, the image is completely color banded and not visible. This would appear to be a bug. The odder thing is, when I try to do a screen capture (CMD-SHFT-3) it clears up and the screen capture looks normal. Anyone else having this issue?

[Moved from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should always wait for AT LEAST a month befeore upgrading to a new operating system, to be sure that all of the programs you use are going to keep working properly
Read all of the replies in this message when you have a problem with Catalina
-includes two links on how to revert to a previous operating system
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Catalina-upgrade-breaks-Photoshop-and-Illustrator/td-p/10...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! Apple recommended that I revert back to the previous operating system for now but I will probably just wait it out until an update... Lesson learned!

IMG_5541.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sarah - That's the one!  It's a minor issue and I'm with you, I'll wait for the bug fix. I guess we're "testers". Somebody's gotta do it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will the update 10.15.1 which is still currently with developers solve the fact that My Adobe Bridge wont read my card readers or my my Nikon D7500 and when I try to go to full screen view in Bridge the image is so pixeled out I cant see it. Any on else got these issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Adobe is working on the issue with Catalina, no one outside of Adobe knows that those bug fixes will be, and Adobe won't comment on it till the release, which might come around the time of Adobe MAX in Nov.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the beta and tested the new 10.x version. I can confirm that this issue is fixed in that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many of the Bridge Catalina issues have been addressed in v10.0 which will be released early next month.

If you need early access to this release, you can sign up for the prerelease program from https://adobeprerelease.com under NDA.

Select Adobe Bridge. Once we approve your request, you will be able to download v10.0 (choose the latest drop).

Please check this build and report back.

Thanks,

Varun Varshney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Varun. Will report back when the update arrives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had this issue on my 2018 Macbook Pro (thought my graphics card was failing at first) and the only fix was to restore to Mojave, so it's definitely a weird Catalina + Adobe Bridge bug.

Strangely enough, I do not have the issue with my 2019 iMac running Catalina. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you try Bridge 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution on this? I'm having the same issue after installing Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines