Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A7III with Camera Raw

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

When I open my RAW File (shot wit A7III) with Camera Raw, the picture have already modified colors. Like if I had set some preferences imports or something like that.

It means I can't work on the original RAW file.

Is there some preset I have to change or should I wait an update from Ps ?

Thx

Salut à tous,

Quand'jouvre mes fichiers RAW, je me retrouve directement avec une image modifiée.

Je ne peux donc pas bénéficier de l'image flat de base pour faire mes propres retouches.

Des paramètres d'importation sont ils à modifier ou une MAJ et prevue par Ps ?

merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that your Camera Raw defaults have been changed or need to be reset or adjusted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for your answer JimHess

I use Camera Raw 10.4

BUT :

- it works with ARW files from an Sony A6300.

- I tried to download again, on an other computer, original Photoshop, with any preset (btw I also tried to reset settings on Camera Raw => see pic below) and I still have this modified colors at opening.

Original ARW

In Cr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know. Could it be the Adobe Color preset? Have you tried a different preset? I'm not familiar with what's available for your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shooted in RAW applying Picture Profile SLog3.

With PP Off, it seems to work. But we lose the flat profile that offer wide dynamic range. I think....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter what profile you shoot with in the camera. Camera Raw is not capable of reading those camera settings. With Camera Raw 12.4, the default profile applied is Adobe Color. You can change your default settings to something else. However I don't know what other profiles are available for your camera, and haven't taken the time to look. You might have to make some adjustments and create new defaults to achieve results that are closer to your liking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of LR 7.3 and ACR 10.3 (from early April 2018) you can use color-profiles with LUTs incorporated, so there may be someone who's made an Adobe-compatible S-Log-3 LUT in a profile.  Googling didn't bring up anything, immediately however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines