• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR 11.2 freezing when opening files

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night I tried to open a DNG file from my Pentax K-1 for the first time since updating ACR from 11.0 to 11.2 , the import pane showed the image , but the sliders were unresponsive , I could not close ACR , nor could I force quit out of PS . In the end I had to shut the computer down by holding the power button .

The computer is a MacPro 3,1 from 2008 , with 16Gb RAM and running OS 10.11.6 El Capitan , the highest supported . I can still open the same file in Lightroom , and it also opens on my MacBook Pro , running same OS and version of PS , but still on Camera RAW 11.0

I was looking for a way to revert back to the earlier version of ACR , which was working fine for me . I uninstalled PS , then went back to install PS CC 19.0 instead of 19.1.7 . After uninstalling , ACR had disappeared from my list of installed Apps , but on installing 19.0 , I ended up with ACR 11.2 again .

I have since uninstalled both PS , LR and CC , and am now downloading the installer for PS 18 from the legacy page in the hope this will bring me an earlier version of ACR .

I've trawled through the support pages , but can only see links to much earlier versions of ACR . Can it be installed separately , Or is there another way of getting back to PS 19.1.7 and ACR 11.0 ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that, could you try installing the camera raw plugin again and let us know if it helps?

Camera Raw plug-in installer

Also, have a look here to know how to revert back to a previous version of Adobe Application: Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines