• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR Font Size

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I increase the UI font sizes in ACR like I can in Photoshop CC 2018.  My old eyeballs have to squint to see the sliders.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Hi sberringer2,

Please change the Photoshop's UI as Camera raw filter adapts Photoshop's UI, so make changes in the Photoshop's Preferences> Interface menu to be able to increase the UI size in ACR.

See Windows 10 | High DPI scaling issue if you're a Windows user and refer HiDPI and Retina Display support FAQ for Photoshop if using a Mac

Let us know if this is helpful.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sberringer2,

Please change the Photoshop's UI as Camera raw filter adapts Photoshop's UI, so make changes in the Photoshop's Preferences> Interface menu to be able to increase the UI size in ACR.

See Windows 10 | High DPI scaling issue if you're a Windows user and refer HiDPI and Retina Display support FAQ for Photoshop if using a Mac

Let us know if this is helpful.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Akash, but I'm not seeing any effect on the ACR fonts at all.  I have PS CC 2018 preferences "UI Font Size" set to Large and "UI Scaling" set to 200%.  ACR is still only for young eyeballs.  Also, the Photoshop.exe on Win 10 does not have the "Override High DPI...." checked.

Thanks for trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One forgotten suggestion , have you restarted your computer after making the changes in Ps and Windows DPI settings?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, many times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, can we fix that because it i sso problematic ! I just have my new laptop 1980x1080 ACER, but the camera raw filter Ui text size is so small compared to other UI texts ! Please can somebody help ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same with me, i have latest PHotoshop and camera raw installed in my PC. Until now everytime i open camera raw it hurts my eyes. Super tiny font size for me.

And until now none has solution either adobe employee, i think they are focus on new important feature than fixing not important thing like font size.

-Office : Adobe || Home : Resolve-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines