ACR-Manual Lens Correction-Buttons missing?

I just purchased PhotoshopCC 2018 with ACR version 2017 10.10.864. On the Basic Menu under Lens Correction Tab/MANUAL; I was expecting to find the UPRIGHT buttons followed by 6 transformation sliders. My version of ACR does not have this. Am I out of date or did Adobe get rid of this menu?  Appreciate any help on this matter. Thanks

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

ACR-Manual Lens Correction-Buttons missing?

I just purchased PhotoshopCC 2018 with ACR version 2017 10.10.864. On the Basic Menu under Lens Correction Tab/MANUAL; I was expecting to find the UPRIGHT buttons followed by 6 transformation sliders. My version of ACR does not have this. Am I out of date or did Adobe get rid of this menu?  Appreciate any help on this matter. Thanks

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by suzan2
Correct Answer by suzan2

Ooooppps. I found it, thanks to looking at discussions about the Upright tool in the Adobe forum. It has been moved to the Transform tool in ACR. Life is good again.

1 Reply

Re: ACR-Manual Lens Correction-Buttons missing?

Correct Answer by suzan2

Ooooppps. I found it, thanks to looking at discussions about the Upright tool in the Adobe forum. It has been moved to the Transform tool in ACR. Life is good again.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines