ACR Question: Turn off Local Adjustment Brush Pin.

Is there a way to permanently turn off the little location 'flags' that pop-up when using the Adjustment Brush in ACR?

I know you can uncheck the box, but I'd like to always keep it off. They can be very annoying and distracting!

Thanks,

John

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

ACR Question: Turn off Local Adjustment Brush Pin.

Is there a way to permanently turn off the little location 'flags' that pop-up when using the Adjustment Brush in ACR?

I know you can uncheck the box, but I'd like to always keep it off. They can be very annoying and distracting!

Thanks,

John

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Akash Sharma
Adobe Employee, Sep 14, 2018

Hi John,

There is no such way of hiding the location flags(pins) while using the Camera Raw adjustment brush.

However, we'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

2 Replies

Re: ACR Question

Hi John,

There is no such way of hiding the location flags(pins) while using the Camera Raw adjustment brush.

However, we'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: ACR Question: Turn off Local Adjustment Brush Pin.

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 16, 2018

I regard the pins differently and find them really quite useful, especially if you have more than one brush on a single image. Different brushes usually represent different brush settings. Having the ability to select different pins enables the user to switch settings and work with already set adjustments as needed while working with the image. If one cannot choose the different pins, it seems to me that it would add to the complexity of working with the image. After all, when you finish working with the adjustment brush you can switch to the hand tool or the magnifier tool and all of the pins are hidden then anyway.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines