• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR presets load on startup

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Is there any way to load ACR preset on load?

I want to open multiple jpgs in Adobe Camera Raw and automatically apply my saved ACR preset.

I just don't want to always select all, then go to preset tab and apply preset and then unselect all,

so I can start working on my images, cropping, tweaking settings etc.

Cheers,

Rafal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I want to do something like that, I open one image in ACR, get it set with the basic stuff I want to do to it, save that as a preset and close ACR. Then in Bridge, I select all of the images I want to process that way, right click and tell it to Develop all of those images using that preset. At that point, you can then tell it to open all of those images, or just some of them or whatever and the settings will all be there already when you get them into ACR. I don't think there is a way to do it to all of them when opening in ACR, though you can do that in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines