ADJUSTMENT BRUSH

Good morning people. I'm having a problem with my acr. I wonder if anyone can help me. The ADJUSTMENT BRUSH tool is not working but has not been created. Anyone have a solution for me? Information: I installed a trial version of Photoshop CC 2017 The acr and 9.8 that already comes with CC 2017 Another important note, even though I uninstalling it and installing again. Thanks.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

ADJUSTMENT BRUSH

Good morning people. I'm having a problem with my acr. I wonder if anyone can help me. The ADJUSTMENT BRUSH tool is not working but has not been created. Anyone have a solution for me? Information: I installed a trial version of Photoshop CC 2017 The acr and 9.8 that already comes with CC 2017 Another important note, even though I uninstalling it and installing again. Thanks.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
1 Reply

Re: ADJUSTMENT BRUSH

Moving to Adobe Camera Raw

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines