Accessing Camera Raw via Camera Raw Filter in Photoshop

Since the latest update to Camera Raw I cannot get a usable image in Camera Raw when accessing through Camera Raw Filter in Photoshop. When the camera raw screen appears it show squares of colour rather like large pixels but no image. Can anyone help please?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Accessing Camera Raw via Camera Raw Filter in Photoshop

Since the latest update to Camera Raw I cannot get a usable image in Camera Raw when accessing through Camera Raw Filter in Photoshop. When the camera raw screen appears it show squares of colour rather like large pixels but no image. Can anyone help please?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
3 Replies

Re: Accessing Camera Raw via Camera Raw Filter in Photoshop

Adobe Community Professional, Jul 31, 2017

That sounds like a graphics card issue. Have you tried turning off, "Use Graphic Processor" in the preferences? It doesn't do it when you open an image straight into Camera Raw?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Hi Chuck, Thanks for the suggestion but turning off the processor does not have any effect. The problem is the same if i enter Raw direct without going through Photoshop!

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Aug 01, 2017

I think you misunderstand. This is what you need to turn off:

acrprefs1.png

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines