• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Camera Raw CC Update made my presets disappear

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Camera Raw, and all my user presets that I had previoulsy imported are gone! Where did they go?! Can anyone shed some light on this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your Camera Raw presets have dissappeared after you've updated the Camera Raw app. Please take a look at this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Camera-Raw/ACR-presets-missing/td-p/10235124 and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Akash. That did sorta help. I had to go back to the Camera Raw version 10.5 in order to view them in both the Camera Raw, AND Camera Raw filter inside PS. (For some reason they were only showing up in Camera Raw but not in the CR filter in PS...any idea why?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please provide us a screenshot of the same?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sure! How do I do that??Don't see a space to upload a photo...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines