Adobe Camera Raw CC Update made my presets disappear

I just updated my Camera Raw, and all my user presets that I had previoulsy imported are gone! Where did they go?! Can anyone shed some light on this? 

Topics

Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Adobe Camera Raw CC Update made my presets disappear

I just updated my Camera Raw, and all my user presets that I had previoulsy imported are gone! Where did they go?! Can anyone shed some light on this? 

Topics

Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
4 Replies

Re: Adobe Camera Raw CC Update made my presets disappear

Hi there,

Sorry that your Camera Raw presets have dissappeared after you've updated the Camera Raw app. Please take a look at this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Camera-Raw/ACR-presets-missing/td-p/10235124 and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Thanks Akash. That did sorta help. I had to go back to th...

Thanks Akash. That did sorta help. I had to go back to the Camera Raw version 10.5 in order to view them in both the Camera Raw, AND Camera Raw filter inside PS. (For some reason they were only showing up in Camera Raw but not in the CR filter in PS...any idea why?)
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Could you please provide us a screenshot of the same?

Could you please provide us a screenshot of the same?
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Sure! How do I do that??Don't see a space to upload a pho...

Sure! How do I do that??Don't see a space to upload a photo...?
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines