• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Camera Raw Version 11

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both Elements 18 and Elements 19 and would like to inquire when I can expect to be able to update my ACR Version 10.4.0.976 to Version 11 which I need for the camera that I have (Panasonic LX100 M2) in order to access camera raw.  Thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for programs that can be updated to cr 11 (ie, older programs cannot - Camera Raw plug-in and Adobe application compatibility 😞  Camera Raw plug-in installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information.  I read that PSE 2018 can only go up to raw version 10.  I bought on line PSE 2019 and that new program does not allow any upgrades at all and comes with ACR version 10.4.0.976.  It would be helpful if Adobe would update the newest PSE 2019 so I could use raw for the LX100 M2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the free DNG converter to convert the Raw files to DNG format? Then you can edit the DNG files in PSE18 and PSE19.

Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have tried the DNG Converter for editing the LX100M2 raw images.  It does work but I would prefer not having to introduce a separate process into the editing work flow.  It appears that for the moment that will be the only option for accessing ACR until such time as the version 11 is released for PSE 19.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter.  Your time is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines