Adobe DNG Converter

I recently purchased a Nikon D500.  I do not have Adobe CC.  With my Nikon D750 I have been using the converter to convert the NEF files to DNG's for use in my older version ( Photoshop CS5).  I recently up dated to the latest Adobe DNG 9.1 and this WILL NOT  convert the files from NEF to DNG.  I get an error message.  Please help.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Adobe DNG Converter

I recently purchased a Nikon D500.  I do not have Adobe CC.  With my Nikon D750 I have been using the converter to convert the NEF files to DNG's for use in my older version ( Photoshop CS5).  I recently up dated to the latest Adobe DNG 9.1 and this WILL NOT  convert the files from NEF to DNG.  I get an error message.  Please help.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
3 Replies

Re: Adobe DNG Converter

Correct Answer by JeffreyOD
Adobe Employee, Jan 03, 2017
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Moving to Adobe Camera Raw

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Upgrade to the latest DNG converter, 9.8 Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

Richard Southworth

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Correct Answer by JeffreyOD
Adobe Employee, Jan 03, 2017
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines