• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Auto Level

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I regularly edit around 400 images or so at once and I'm aware of batch editing for various corrections, presets etc. One thing I can't work out is how to batch auto level. I highlight all the images then use the auto level tool but that then uses the first correction on all of the images and doesn't analyse each one individually. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NeilAphoto,

Could you please check the correct answer on this forum thread and let us know if it helps?

ADJUST LEVELS - MULTIPLE PHOTOS (Need more control than 'process multiple' provides)

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil

Thanks for that. Unfortunately it doesn’t help, still looking for a way to batch process all my raws so each one is individually auto straightened...many thanks. Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that's possible yet. I've mentioned it to the engineers, but there has been no work on this, that I'm aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chuck. Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. That’s a shame as I know you can do it in lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines