• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge/raw

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, opened bridge today, all well. Until I tried to open the image in to photoshop via the raw converter. CR2 Canon files. The raw dialog box opens with menus etc visible but the area where the image should be is just white. This just hangs, forever if I let it, with the spinning wheel of death. if i try to close this I can't, then it reads that bridge isn't working. I've checked and all versions are current and up-to-date.

When I last used CC, just a couple of days ago, all was fine. The only difference is a windows update yesterday, could this have an effect on the performance?

Many thanks for any response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -- which versions of Bridge and Camera Raw do you have installed?

Also, which version of Windows do you have installed now?

I am wondering whether the Windows update also meant that a new GPU driver was automatically installed.  Sometimes this has been known to cause some issues.  Could you please share your system info (e.g., GPU model)?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the response. Adobe support team resolved issue by installing a new version of raw by remote access. Windows update has previously changed GPUs state, tried this first but with no results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for following up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines