Camara raw no responde..camera raw does not respond

good afternoon When I open the camera raw in the rough, it jams and does not allow to use Photoshop. Does anyone know what is going on?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camara raw no responde..camera raw does not respond

good afternoon When I open the camera raw in the rough, it jams and does not allow to use Photoshop. Does anyone know what is going on?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
6 Replies

Re: Camara raw no responde..camera raw does not respond

Most Valuable Participant, Jan 11, 2018

How do you open Adobe Camera Raw in the rough?  Was a RAW Camera file pass to ACR in the rough.  Is it displaying any image in its  UI?  If not I do not think it would be functional.   You should open Adobe Camera Raw from an Adobe application that supports the Plug-in like Bridge, Photoshop and others.   Camera raw in the rough ?  There  is an ACR forum Adobe Camera Raw

JJMack
View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

I open photoshop to edit a raw image but when it is open raw camera is when it is reading the file it turns gray and stays locked

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Most Valuable Participant, Jan 12, 2018

Try Photoshop menu Edit>Preferences>Camera RAW  if the Use Graphic processor check box is check try unchecking it.  Your Display adapters device driver may need to be updated.

JJMack
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

very good . I'm going to check in thanks

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

I've already tried . but it is still the same . that's how it stays every time I open it

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

So stay and try to put what I commented but still the sameimag.png

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines