Camera Raw 11.2

After the installation of ACR 11.2 I can see a thumbnail window on th left side, which normally only appear if I want to make a HDR image or panorama.

Please make it possible to hide this window for the normal RAW development as in the older versions.

Thanks in advance

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw 11.2

After the installation of ACR 11.2 I can see a thumbnail window on th left side, which normally only appear if I want to make a HDR image or panorama.

Please make it possible to hide this window for the normal RAW development as in the older versions.

Thanks in advance

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
4 Replies

Re: Camera Raw 11.2

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Also this is the Photoshop Forum, the Camera Raw Forum is 

Adobe Camera Raw

Furthermore you might want to clarify what you are talking about with the help of screenshots. 

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Feb 19, 2019

Moving to Adobe Camera Raw from Photoshop

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Thank you for moving my post.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Does double-clicking on the separator not hide the Filmstrip?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines