Camera Raw 9.8 Interface

In recent previous versions of ACR the ACR interface followed whatever the UI was set to in Photoshop.  This seem to be no longer true, no matter what I do the UI in ACR 9.8 is black.  The only time it follows the UI set in Photoshop is when I go back to ACR as a filter.  I hate the black interface is there someway around this?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw 9.8 Interface

In recent previous versions of ACR the ACR interface followed whatever the UI was set to in Photoshop.  This seem to be no longer true, no matter what I do the UI in ACR 9.8 is black.  The only time it follows the UI set in Photoshop is when I go back to ACR as a filter.  I hate the black interface is there someway around this?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by 55chevy

Thanks for both replies.  I always just double click on the raw file in bridge to open the raw file in ACR.  Good news is that I updated to ACR 9.9 and it is now following the UI set in PS preferences.  No more black interface.

3 Replies

Re: Camera Raw 9.8 Interface

Hi chevy,

Apart from Photoshop, do you open ACR via Bridge?

Regards,

Mohit

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Mar 17, 2017

It follows main UI color here - BTW 9.9 is released, so try that first.

ACR.png

If that doesn't help, I'd try to reset preferences. Standard caveat - save out anything you need first.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Thanks for both replies.  I always just double click on the raw file in bridge to open the raw file in ACR.  Good news is that I updated to ACR 9.9 and it is now following the UI set in PS preferences.  No more black interface.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines