Camera Raw Adjustment Brush Mask Colour

I don't know if this has something to do with the latest Raw update.

But for some reason, when I select Mask for my adjustment brush and start to paint with it, I can barely see it.  I used to be able to see it just fine.

I played with different colours and all the settings are at maximum, but I get no change.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw Adjustment Brush Mask Colour

I don't know if this has something to do with the latest Raw update.

But for some reason, when I select Mask for my adjustment brush and start to paint with it, I can barely see it.  I used to be able to see it just fine.

I played with different colours and all the settings are at maximum, but I get no change.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
1 Reply

Re: Camera Raw Adjustment Brush Mask Colour

I have the latest update, and no problems with mask visibility.  Maybe a screenshot or two, of your mask settings and the image?

And I guess somewhere along the way you should turn off the graphics processor in ACR preferences.

Richard Southworth

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines