• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Filter Showing Blue Pixels

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just started today and since then I've updated both graphics cards, reset preferences, reset dialogues, and reset the workspace. I have zero plugins.

For a few of my photos (stock I've downloaded) I remove the color cast, merge the layers, convert to smart object, and open camera raw and this is what I'm presented with. It hasn't done this to ALL my photos, but quite a few of them. Can anyone tell me what's going on here? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

damn.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

That's the black clipping detector. If you want to turn in off click on the top left arrow of the histogram. The right triangle is the highlight clipping. You'll see red, when pixels are clipped on that end.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the black clipping detector. If you want to turn in off click on the top left arrow of the histogram. The right triangle is the highlight clipping. You'll see red, when pixels are clipped on that end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so, so much! I feel like such an idiot though lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines