Highlighted

Camera Raw: HDR doesn't work with more than 5 pictures anymore after Update

I just did Photoshop and Bridge Update on Windows 10 Pro. Camera Raw was updated automatically also.

Now HDR in Camera Raw doesn't work anymore with more than 5 pictures.

So when I'm choosing more than 5 pictures in Camera Raw and I do "Zu HDR zusammenfügen..." (Alt+M), an error-window appears:

Fehler: "Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden"

The same behaviour is with "Zu HDR-Panorama zusammenfügen...". The same error appears when choosing to do a HDR from more than 5 pictures.

It worked perfectly before the update. I change to older versions of photshop and Bridge but the bug still stayed.

It already deinstalled all Adobe Applications completely and I also did the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool. But the error still appears.

Is this a bug in the software? Thank you for your support.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw: HDR doesn't work with more than 5 pictures anymore after Update

I just did Photoshop and Bridge Update on Windows 10 Pro. Camera Raw was updated automatically also.

Now HDR in Camera Raw doesn't work anymore with more than 5 pictures.

So when I'm choosing more than 5 pictures in Camera Raw and I do "Zu HDR zusammenfügen..." (Alt+M), an error-window appears:

Fehler: "Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden"

The same behaviour is with "Zu HDR-Panorama zusammenfügen...". The same error appears when choosing to do a HDR from more than 5 pictures.

It worked perfectly before the update. I change to older versions of photshop and Bridge but the bug still stayed.

It already deinstalled all Adobe Applications completely and I also did the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool. But the error still appears.

Is this a bug in the software? Thank you for your support.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Have something to add?