Camera Raw Help

I'm getting this error message (pictured) and just 1 hour ago it was working fine. I have not gotten a new camera. I went and downloaded the "update" for camera raw and when I opened the installer it said I didn't need it. I am simply trying to just open my raw files in photoshop to work. Don't understand what happened! Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 9.04.07 PM.png

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw Help

I'm getting this error message (pictured) and just 1 hour ago it was working fine. I have not gotten a new camera. I went and downloaded the "update" for camera raw and when I opened the installer it said I didn't need it. I am simply trying to just open my raw files in photoshop to work. Don't understand what happened! Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 9.04.07 PM.png

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
5 Replies

Re: Camera Raw Help

Adobe Community Professional, Jun 12, 2017

What type and version operating system are you using, Mac or Windows and the exact version.

What version of Photoshop are you using and what version of ACR.

When was the last time you restarted your computer?

*** PLEASE USE THE REPLY BUTTON FROM THE POST AT THE TOP OF ANY PAGE WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS. It ensures posts are in date/time order. ***
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Mac OS version 10.11.1

Photoshop 2015.1.2

20160113.r.355x64 (I don't know where to look for what version of photoshop I'm using... I'm hoping these numbers tell you?)

Camera Raw Plugin version 9.4.0.548

And I've restarted my computer a few times trying to right this...

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

The Camera Raw you have installed isn't up to date. The most current version is Camera Raw 10.1.1.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

can you reboot and try the update again?

something must have gotten gubbered up........

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Camera raw support to camera raw 9.10.1

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines