• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Updated but Missing New Color Profiles

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all.  Forgive me if this isn't the correct forum in which to post this question.

I updated all of my CC apps on both my laptop and desktop.  On the Laptop, everything works fine, but on my desktop, although CC now shows that everything is up to date, I can only see/access the Adobe Color and Adobe Monochrome color profiles.  The other ones (Landscape, Portrait, etc) are simply not there.

Any ideas?  Very much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which program(s)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Adobe Camera Raw​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi philippen49181314,

Could you please take a look at this blog post April Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw Releases: New Profiles and More | Adobe Blog and let us know if that helps in locating the new color profile.

However, as kglad has mentioned it is important to know which program out of Lightroom, Photoshop and Bridge are you using to access camera raw.

Regards,

Akash

<edited>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specifically, I'm talking about Camera Raw in Photoshop.

As for that blog, I've actually read it before, and it doesn't in any way address the issue I'm inquiring about.  It's just a summary of the new features.  What I'm wondering is why, after downloading the latest update, they are mysteriously absent.  When I click on Profiles in Camera Raw, only Color and Monochrome are available.  The others are not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Nikon camera. When I click on the Camera Matching section these are the profiles I see.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find it either, and I have also purchased and downloaded the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some profiles, the color matching profiles that should match a JPEG will not show up if you're not viewing a raw. Other than that, not knowing the OS, I can state that on the Mac, this is the path where I do indeed see all my profiles and perhaps you folks can look to see if they show up in this path:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/Camera

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won’t find them, they removed that feature. In Lightroom as well, you can only use now the embeded raw profile or color and monochrome!

Dont know what Adobe was thinking!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to go into my camera settings and adjust the ‘color space’ from RGB to Adobe RGB. As soon as I did that & imported the photos with Adobe RGB directly into Lightroom, the new Adobe Raw profiles were available. Make sure you are also shooting in Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IIt’s happening to all cameras and RAW files. I’ve used CR2, RAF, ARW and DNG and all of them are corrupted. You cannot chose another camera profile, and by default ir selects and says Matrix on all of them, except DNG with this files it says Color.

With all of them you can only chose the Matrix Profile or Color Profile or Monochrome. That’s it. And it happens in Lightroom Classic CC as well.

In Lightroom CC 2015 still works, you can chose all profiles you have installed and all proprietary cameta profiles as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines