• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw importing at random order

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I have been using photoshop CC all of my files that I have imported into camera raw have all been at a random order , mixed with no apparent reason ,  not in the order that I took them, no problem with  the same images in light room, and in Explorer there is no issue. any ideas whats going on? never had this problem in CS6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlesk12325071,

Are you using Bridge CC to open your images in Camera raw? Please check how these images are sorted in Bridge CC as Camera raw will read the sort order from Bridge and accordingly open them in Photoshop.

See the screenshot below for reference where I've sort the images by "date created" in Bridge CC and the same sort order is being carried over to Camera raw.

Also, refer this discussion for more details and helpful info: ACR Sort order

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this info ,I can confirm if I take the raw files  through Bridge , then ACR will set them in the correct order , but this is just one extra transfer which is not necessary . if I open them up as I normally do straight from file in photoshop it stills sorts all the pics in ramdom order , not in the order i took them ,

I have looked at the link but its a slightly different issue using another programme photo mechanic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please try reinstalling Photoshop and Bridge and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines