Camera Raw in CS6

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled my PS CS6 program. I'm now unable to open new RAW files, and the Update feature in the Help section is grayed out. How can I fix this?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw in CS6

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled my PS CS6 program. I'm now unable to open new RAW files, and the Update feature in the Help section is grayed out. How can I fix this?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional, Jan 3, 2017
Adobe Community Professional, Jan 3, 2017

Here is a link to the webpage where you can download the camera raw installer:

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

There are several versions available on that webpage. The latest version you can download for Photoshop CS6 is Camera Raw 9.1.1.

2 Replies

Re: Camera Raw in CS6

Adobe Community Professional, Jan 03, 2017

Here is a link to the webpage where you can download the camera raw installer:

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

There are several versions available on that webpage. The latest version you can download for Photoshop CS6 is Camera Raw 9.1.1.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Camera Raw in CS6

Thanks so much, Jim! It worked.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines