• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw is corrupted, how do I completely remove it???

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I installed Photoshop CC the new version, I was using the 2015 version before, and also update from Lightroom CC 2015 to the new Lightroom CC Classic.

Well, now Camera Raw can’t see my camera profiles, either the default camera ones, or the user or vendor camera profiles out there. Either inside Lightroom or in when opening a RAW file in photoshop. I’ve tried with CR2, RAF and ARW files, all of them say MATRIX and cnat chose another profile but monochrome. With DNG files it just says Color in Adobe Camera Raw, and inside Lightroom it say the profile I was using, RNI 4.0.3 bit it says missing. I also get the Conversion to XMP every time I open Lightroom, it completes successfull, but stil does it every time.

I still have Photoshop Lightroom CC 2015.14 installed, and Camera Profiles work as they should inside that app. Inside the Camera Raw/Camera Profiles folder there are a few folders and tons of DCP files outside of folders.

What Can I Do? Is there a way to completely remove Camera Raw? Or I have to remove every trace of ADOBE AND THEN REINSTALL?

Im using Mac OS High Sierra, latest version.

Thanks in advanced.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?