Camera Raw plugin in Adobe Bridge doesn't work

Dear Adobe community,

after the first download Adobe Bridge (AB) from the creative cloud I wanted to try Camera Raw (CR) plugin. When I push the button with CR icon the small window with the stop sign and the message (You must have the license  to use CR) appears. I guess I am doing smth wrong and only haven't enough experience.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw plugin in Adobe Bridge doesn't work

Dear Adobe community,

after the first download Adobe Bridge (AB) from the creative cloud I wanted to try Camera Raw (CR) plugin. When I push the button with CR icon the small window with the stop sign and the message (You must have the license  to use CR) appears. I guess I am doing smth wrong and only haven't enough experience.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Just Shoot Me
Adobe Community Professional, May 5, 2019
Adobe Community Professional, May 5, 2019

Adobe Bridge is Free to anyone. All other Adobe Apps have to be paid for.

If you want to try Adobe Camera RAW then you will need to first download and install Photoshop as a trial. Which lasts only 7 days.

Then you can try out ACR for those same 7 days.

You may need to enter a valid CC number before starting the trial.

You can also install Lightroom, which has ACR built into it, for again a 7 day trial.

3 Replies

Re: Camera Raw plugin in Adobe Bridge doesn't work

Adobe Community Professional, May 05, 2019

Adobe Bridge is Free to anyone. All other Adobe Apps have to be paid for.

If you want to try Adobe Camera RAW then you will need to first download and install Photoshop as a trial. Which lasts only 7 days.

Then you can try out ACR for those same 7 days.

You may need to enter a valid CC number before starting the trial.

You can also install Lightroom, which has ACR built into it, for again a 7 day trial.

*** PLEASE USE THE REPLY BUTTON FROM THE POST AT THE TOP OF ANY PAGE WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS. It ensures posts are in date/time order. ***
View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Great thanks for the help.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, May 05, 2019

Oh and ACR only works with Bridge IF you have Photoshop installed and a valid license, subscription, trial period for it.

*** PLEASE USE THE REPLY BUTTON FROM THE POST AT THE TOP OF ANY PAGE WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS. It ensures posts are in date/time order. ***
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines