Camera Raw sliders greyed out, Temp slider maxed out. [was: anyone, help me!]

Screenshot_1.png

i'll try update or downgrade gpu driver/camera raw version/photoshop, but still like this... ;-;

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw sliders greyed out, Temp slider maxed out. [was: anyone, help me!]

Screenshot_1.png

i'll try update or downgrade gpu driver/camera raw version/photoshop, but still like this... ;-;

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Akash Sharma
Adobe Employee, Mar 19, 2018

Hi hartonok15240729,

Could you please turn the Clipping warning in histogram which will reduce the temperature and prevent the show the out of gamut colors.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

2 Replies

Re: Camera Raw sliders greyed out, Temp slider maxed out. [was: anyone, help me!]

Hi hartonok15240729,

Could you please turn the Clipping warning in histogram which will reduce the temperature and prevent the show the out of gamut colors.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Camera Raw sliders greyed out, Temp slider maxed out. [was: anyone, help me!]

Screenshot_2.png

thanks, that's work correctly,

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines