Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw updater fail

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Adobe Elements 15 and every time I load the program, it waants to install camera raw 9.1 upadte, and it fails evey time. Can anyone help me solve this please. I actually never use Camera raw, but I'd like to get ths solved

thanks

Barb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb,

As you have mentioned you are unable to update the Camera Raw plugin to 9.1 version, please download the file directly from the following link and install it: Camera Raw plug-in installer.

After this try to use Elements 15 again and share the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani,

I downloaded it and it's still running an error, isd there a certain folder it should be in? I put it in adobe organizer15, should it go right into the program itself? I'm downloading the error setup now, I hope it might solve it.

thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install the newest Adobe Application Manager as explained here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/update-message-reappears-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nothing seems to be working, I may just delete the photoshop elements and reload it, I have no clue, I've tried everything, thank you all for the help. It's just annoying, doesn't effect the program or anything. Adding the installer did load the installer, but it still isn't allowing the update of the camera raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines