• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw - waiting....

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I'm trying to update camera raw and the icon has said "waiting..." for 24 hours now. any ideas?

1/2  day later

Wow this sucks. Cant work with images between LR and PS until i update Camera Raw and for 24 hours now the little icon in my CC says "waiting" - - - - > is there anybody here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cwtucke,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused you, please refer the below direct download link for camera raw 9.8 update.

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed 9.8 but photoshop still says i need to update to 9.8 - very frustrating to think i get to pay dearly for this on a monthly basis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the Photoshop & camera raw version from help menu within the Photoshop and let us know the version.

Photoshop > Help menu > About Plugins > Camera Raw

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In PS CC 2017 there is NO navigation like that…

There is manage plug ins and Find plug ins - neither of which produce anything about camera raw

however, i work with another program called LRtimelapse that asked me to update my DNG converter/engine which i did and it updated camera raw at the same time to 9.8 even though PS doesnt see it - - - LTtimelapse does and so does LR.

Very frustrating at a per hour cost

CT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cwtucker101 wrote:

In PS CC 2017 there is NO navigation like that…

The previous instructions were for Windows.

If you're on a Mac, it's Photoshop CC > About Plug-Ins > Camera Raw

and so does LR.

The Camera Raw plugin is for Photoshop and Bridge only. Lightroom does not use it. The Camera Raw engine is built into Lightroom's program code. When you update or upgrade Lightroom, you effectively update its Camera Raw engine too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines