• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw actualization collapse

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with the last camera raw actualization, when I open my image with the camera raw filter, It always make my photoshop collapse, so I have to restart the program. Please tell me that I am not the only one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PaRaNoid,

I'm almost tempted to say it you, only you, and we're all watching only you have this problem but that would be rude of me.

(Please understand that I'm only have a little bit of fun with your screen name, absolutely no offense intended.)

Now, back to your problem and issue:

I am having a bit of time with your choice of word usage here, I'm not fully sure I understand what you mean when you say "last camera raw actualization..."

Do you mean you have an image open in PS, then open the ACR Filter, and then PS crashes?

Please elaborate on what you are doing before and up to the crash. Also, which version of PS, which version of ACR and what operating system you are using (and which version). Also, are these raw images, JPG, TIF?

A quick guess (and I am guessing here because I do not have enough information) is that you might be using a version of ACR that is not compatible with the copy/version of PS that you're using. That's why knowing which version of PS and which version of ACR is important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary, the problem is this, I have been working good with the last camera raw versions, but when I updated the last actualization of camera raw,  there was when the the problem started. When I try to use camera raw in any image, it collapse. I use camera raw in my post for my photos in raw.  My computer is windows 10, 64 bits, AMD A10-9600P. My ACR is 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PaRaNoID,

I have to repeat: what version of PS are you using?

Also, forgive me but I've never heard the word "actualization" when referring to software. Are you referring to "installing?"

Alas, I'm not a Windows person (Mac only), but IF you are referring to installing, perhaps there's something quirky about the way that it was installed?

Let us know,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary, pretty sure the OP means it crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chuck,

Yeah, I did catch that, I'm just wish this person would elaborate on what "actualization" means.

Do you think my guess about something went wrong in the instillation is correct? How does one resolve bad instillations on Windows? Is there a way to uninstall ACR on Windows? Can one install over a previous instillation?

What guesses do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing any version of ACR will overwrite the existing one, so the OP could try finding an older version of ACR, maybe 9.1 that is used with CS6 install that, then reinstall the new version. I don't think the OP is talking about the installation, but the opening of ACR, crashes each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think he's talking about the ACR Filter in PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That could be also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines