• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not instal DNGConverter on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS 10.11.6 using PS CS6 and trying to instyal latest DNGconverter as it will not open Nikon D850 .nef files. Trying to update camera raw by downloading DNGConverter but it is stuck on "verifying "converter ......"2018-04-16_10-03-17.jpg

tried several time no luck (not even 10_2 worked same issue)  - is this the only way to upgrade raw for CS6 ? Selecting update takes me to Creative Cloud and only the CC version has an updated raw ...(prefer to use CS6 even though I have Cloud programs)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

After seeing the same issue you describe with 10.3, I was able to install the converter by opening the installer application at /System/Library/CoreServices/and selecting the .pkg file. The method is described here: Fixing an Installer .pkg Stuck on “Verifying” in Mac OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DanielStorch,

Sorry that you cannot install DNG converter on your Mac OS. Which exact version of the DNG converter are you trying to install? The latest build is available here: Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Macintosh : Adobe DNG Converter 10.3

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After seeing the same issue you describe with 10.3, I was able to install the converter by opening the installer application at /System/Library/CoreServices/and selecting the .pkg file. The method is described here: Fixing an Installer .pkg Stuck on “Verifying” in Mac OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, When having such problems, it is also recommended to use another browser to download the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines