Can't Open CR2 files in Camera Raw

Hi, I'm having problems with opening my CR2 files in Camera Raw. I've fully updated it and even checked that the camera used, Canon 80d, was on the list of supported cameras, which it is. What's wrong?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Can't Open CR2 files in Camera Raw

Hi, I'm having problems with opening my CR2 files in Camera Raw. I've fully updated it and even checked that the camera used, Canon 80d, was on the list of supported cameras, which it is. What's wrong?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by John_Waller
Adobe Community Professional, Oct 3, 2017
Adobe Community Professional, Oct 3, 2017

The 80D is supported in Camera Raw 9.5 and later

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Which version of Camera Raw are you running? I'm guessing it's earlier than 9.5.

In Photoshop, click Photoshop (Mac) or Help (Win) > About Plug-Ins > Camera Raw.

1 Reply

Re: Can't Open CR2 files in Camera Raw

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 03, 2017

The 80D is supported in Camera Raw 9.5 and later

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Which version of Camera Raw are you running? I'm guessing it's earlier than 9.5.

In Photoshop, click Photoshop (Mac) or Help (Win) > About Plug-Ins > Camera Raw.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines