Canon 77D Raw photos not opening in Photoshop

When I attempt to open a Raw photo file on Photoshop, Ps tells me it cannot open the file and prompts me to make sure I have the latest version of Ps, which I do. Help?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Canon 77D Raw photos not opening in Photoshop

When I attempt to open a Raw photo file on Photoshop, Ps tells me it cannot open the file and prompts me to make sure I have the latest version of Ps, which I do. Help?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by ssprengel
Adobe Community Professional, Aug 23, 2018

The 77D has been supported since April 2017 with Camera Raw 9.10.  See here:

ACR 9.10 now available

The current version of Photoshop is 19.1.6 with Camera Raw 10.5.

What specific versions of PS and CR are you using and what operating system does your computer have?

2 Replies

Re: Canon 77D Raw photos not opening in Photoshop

Hi ltcobra006,

Sorry that the Canon 77D files are not opening in Photoshop. Could you please let us know which version of Photoshop are you using and do you get any error message when you open an image into Photoshop? The Canon 77D requires atleast camera raw version 9.10 to process raw images.

Thanks,

Akash

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Canon 77D Raw photos not opening in Photoshop

The 77D has been supported since April 2017 with Camera Raw 9.10.  See here:

ACR 9.10 now available

The current version of Photoshop is 19.1.6 with Camera Raw 10.5.

What specific versions of PS and CR are you using and what operating system does your computer have?

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines