Cant uninstall camera raw

As in the title says, im trying to remove adobe creative cloud from my pc. however its being halted by saying i cannot remove this program until all corresponding apps have been removed. Camera raw is the only thing downloaded and there is no option for me to uninstall it. so im in limbo, does anybody who has encountered this issue have a resolution?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Cant uninstall camera raw

As in the title says, im trying to remove adobe creative cloud from my pc. however its being halted by saying i cannot remove this program until all corresponding apps have been removed. Camera raw is the only thing downloaded and there is no option for me to uninstall it. so im in limbo, does anybody who has encountered this issue have a resolution?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Chuck Uebele
Adobe Community Professional, Jul 21, 2019

As far as I know, Camera Raw is just a plugin and can be manually deleted. In Windows it's located here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\File Formats\Camera Raw.8bi.

Why do you want to uninstall it?

2 Replies

Re: Cant uninstall camera raw

As far as I know, Camera Raw is just a plugin and can be manually deleted. In Windows it's located here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\File Formats\Camera Raw.8bi.

Why do you want to uninstall it?

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Cant uninstall camera raw

Hi Joshuaf,

Camera raw is built in plugin that comes with Photoshop and Bridge apps. It cannot be uninstalled as it required by both the apps.

You may Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and also uninstall Camera raw app.

Please explain the issue you're facing in more detail with a brief description of your workflow, why do you want to remove the Camera raw app?

Thanks,

Akash

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines