• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing The Order Of Profile Sets

Participant ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the order of how the Profile Sets are displayed ?

It appears that the last Profile Set you create goes to the top of the list

My profiles Pack 2

My Profiles Pack 1

I wanted the Packs to be in order 1,2,3 etc

I know how to change the order of the actual profiles by using the sort field but I cannot see a way to change the order of the actual sets.

Is this possible ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi ian-barber,

The profile sets sorting is not possible in the Camera raw filter since it is by design. The Favorites and the basic panel is to access profiles quickly and the other profile sets are sorted alphabetically.

However, as the number of profile sets grow this could be a useful feature to have. I'd suggest that you post it on our feedback community here Camera Raw and DNG | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​so that our Engineers can take a look at it.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ian-barber,

The profile sets sorting is not possible in the Camera raw filter since it is by design. The Favorites and the basic panel is to access profiles quickly and the other profile sets are sorted alphabetically.

However, as the number of profile sets grow this could be a useful feature to have. I'd suggest that you post it on our feedback community here Camera Raw and DNG | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​so that our Engineers can take a look at it.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines