Cutting tool CR

Hello ,

most of the time I see ,and sometimes I don't see the possibility to cut pictures in CR . Can anyone tell me what the reason is ? Or is it just a setting or.... Thanks a lot ! Regards,

Henk

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Cutting tool CR

Hello ,

most of the time I see ,and sometimes I don't see the possibility to cut pictures in CR . Can anyone tell me what the reason is ? Or is it just a setting or.... Thanks a lot ! Regards,

Henk

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Chuck Uebele
Adobe Community Professional, Feb 12, 2019

Are you talking about the crop tool? If that is the case, the crop tool only shows up if you open a file in Camera Raw and it doesn't show up if you use the Camera Raw Filter though Photoshop.

2 Replies

Re: Cutting tool CR

Are you talking about the crop tool? If that is the case, the crop tool only shows up if you open a file in Camera Raw and it doesn't show up if you use the Camera Raw Filter though Photoshop.

View all replies

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Cutting tool CR

Thanks Chuck !!!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines