• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Converter - older versions

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent the last hour trying to find a download of DNG Converter version 8. I keep getting sent to this page and when I click the links to get to the download page, I get the error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/adobe/dng/mac/DNGConverter_8_8.dmg was not found on this server.

Does anyone know where I can download it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this thread to Digital Negative (DNG)​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. That link works.

I need it because I'm not able to run the newer MacOS required for the newer DNG Converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This link doesn't work. I get this error in Firefox when trying to accesss this link. It says Secure Connection Failed. And the specific error it gives is PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR. Please have your IT guys fix your server's configuration, so that old versions of DNG converter are accessible again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines