Desinstall Camera Raw

Hi everyone,

I recently bought Photoshop+Lightroom CC on my macbook. But when I want to import files from Adobe Bridge to Camera Raw it seems that Camera Raw is not enabled. Why ? I don't know. So I want to delete all my files and app in order to reinstall and retest.

Now I can't desinstall camera raw, it always appear on Creative Cloud app as installed.

Can you help ?

Thanks a lot.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Desinstall Camera Raw

Hi everyone,

I recently bought Photoshop+Lightroom CC on my macbook. But when I want to import files from Adobe Bridge to Camera Raw it seems that Camera Raw is not enabled. Why ? I don't know. So I want to delete all my files and app in order to reinstall and retest.

Now I can't desinstall camera raw, it always appear on Creative Cloud app as installed.

Can you help ?

Thanks a lot.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Chuck Uebele
Adobe Community Professional, Aug 26, 2017

Camera Raw is just a plug in. In Windows, it's located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\File Formats\Camera Raw.8bi

When a new camera raw is installed, it just overwrites the old version. You can try to manually install camera raw:

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

1 Reply

Re: Desinstall Camera Raw

Camera Raw is just a plug in. In Windows, it's located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\File Formats\Camera Raw.8bi

When a new camera raw is installed, it just overwrites the old version. You can try to manually install camera raw:

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines