• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Camera Raw 9_1 for Mac/ CS6 not possible

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the hack isn't it possible to download the camera raw plug in?

Download keeps on stopping after a few MB saying the server cancelled the connection. What is wrong???

Please don't say try it again or try reconnecting as I did that a million times now...

A quick answer would be great since I need this for work.

It used to be good to have a customer support for products you bought off a company to wrk with them and not search a long time to then find out you can only drop a new thread into some forum not knowing I anybody in charge will read it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

We made a fix yesterday that should have addressed this issue. Can you try again and let us know if the download succeeds this time? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if that's been occurring over the past 2 or 3 days, the problem is local to you.

i updated my cr on my mac yesterday and on my pc 2 days ago without problem.

try using a different internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Adobe Camera Raw​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Atul_Saini, instead of having my question moved I would be very thankful for productive answer or a tip how to solve the problem to be able to use the product I bought of your company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to download from this link?

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JimHess, yes I tried.

It's all about the version 9.11 for CS6

It still didn't work not from the main computer ( brandnew iMac) nore from the MacbookPro. It keeps on stopping after a few megabyte. 

If you hit continue a million times it might go up to about 60MB to then break down completely and start all over again.

Can someone please help or give me a different (safe) download location?

This shit is important as it's about me be able to do my job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a legitimate complaint, I tried several times, with multiple browsers, to download both the Mac and Windows versions, and encountered the same partial download and abort, or often a 404 error.  I believe you will have to contact Adobe support to rectify, I don't think anybody in this user forum will be able to assist.  And note I did say user forum, there are Adobe employees that occasionally participate, but again as users, not as Adobe support personnel.

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Richard. I thought I was the only one going through this problem.

Well for the Adobe contact: I din't find any after lookign for quite a while and got directed to this forum...

IF you should have a contact at hands please let me know. Otherwise I will try to find one once more.

Cheers, David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also seeing the download problem and have asked some internal folks to investigate. Apologies for the trouble.

Regards,

- Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We made a fix yesterday that should have addressed this issue. Can you try again and let us know if the download succeeds this time? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THanks Jeffrey. it did work now!  Was to busy. Forgot to answer. Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same problem downloading 9.1.1 onto my MacPro via Safari and iGetter..  reaches about 142mb then starts 'waiting' and waiting and waiting!!

Any advice greatly appreciated..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case anybody is still there - I solved the problem by downloading via Firefox.. without iGetter..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines