• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading RAW files

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had CS6 installed on our computers and I recently purchased a new camera.  I am unable to download my RAW photos.  It says I need to get the latest Adobe update but I cannot get through the installation.  Can someone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

The most recent version of Camera Raw that can be used with Photoshop CS6 is version 9.1. The latest version of Camera Raw is 10.4. A lot of new cameras have been introduced in the interim. The free alternative would be for you to download and use the DNG converter provided by Adobe to create DNG copies of your raw images that can be used with older versions of Camera Raw. Here is the current list of cameras supported by Camera Raw and Lightroom:

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Camera Raw forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most recent version of Camera Raw that can be used with Photoshop CS6 is version 9.1. The latest version of Camera Raw is 10.4. A lot of new cameras have been introduced in the interim. The free alternative would be for you to download and use the DNG converter provided by Adobe to create DNG copies of your raw images that can be used with older versions of Camera Raw. Here is the current list of cameras supported by Camera Raw and Lightroom:

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recently purchased a new camera.

Which camera make and model?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines