• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eraser not working in 11.4.1 with os Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I make a gradient selection, a brush or radial adjustment, if I click on eraser, it just immediately goes back to Add and adds more of the same effect. The eraser panel won't come up at all. I suppose I'm not looking for an immediate solution, but perhaps alerting the community. Is anyone else having issues?

In case you haven't yet, do not upgrade to os Catalina. It's a bag of...well...you know what.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got the same problem as well. and even more. the gradiant filter is also available only for an inside effect, and if you try to turn it to the outside, it goes back straight to the inside...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not sure I had the same issue as you with the gradient tool, but now I’m interested in trying to replicate the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have the same problem as well. Silly me updating to Catalina is stupid right now 🙈

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no brush, no eraser while applying the gradient adj tool, and can adjustment brush is broken. I have opened a DNG file from my desktop. I have done this countless time before with the previous ACR version and OS Mojave. It is happening with the ARC version 11.4.1 and OS Catalina.

Also, the projection choices do not work when creating a panorama. There is no change when you select the various choices as it did before. The image just stays the same preview regardless of selection made. Thx William

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At the moment no version is officially compatible with 10.15.
If you are sure to use it, return it to 10.14 or lower.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines