• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when attempt to HDR Tone in camera raw

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If worked with HDR in CC for about a year.  The procedure I use is to select the photos in Bridge (Br), the select "merge to HDR pro."  The window opens that gives opens to remove ghosts and to complete toning in camera raw.  I select the tone in camera raw option.  The "merge to HDR" progress window opens.  Up until recently camera raw then opened and I could make adjustments before the 32bit image opened in the general photoshop window.  Now when I select "open in camera raw" the image then opens after processing in photoshop rather than camera raw, and I get a notice of "camera raw filter is not currently available".  As a note, "camera raw" will function for regular images from my camera (raw CR2 images from a canon EOS 1D Mark IV).  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see now that this question has been answered already.  Hopefully in updated versions of photoshop, unworkable options will not be offered in the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, you mentioned the question already being answered. So what was the solution to the problem?

Cheers!

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where's the answer????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I found out, this is currently the only way to "solve" the problem:

Command 'Camera Raw filter' not available in Merge to HDR Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines