Filmstrip interface in ACR 10.2 appears as older version.

I have a student whose ACR 10.2 Filmstrip area appears to be an older version. There is no option to Merge to HDR or Merge to Panoramic. Any ideas?

pano.png

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Filmstrip interface in ACR 10.2 appears as older version.

I have a student whose ACR 10.2 Filmstrip area appears to be an older version. There is no option to Merge to HDR or Merge to Panoramic. Any ideas?

pano.png

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

This is probably 32-bit Windows, which does not support the merge feature.

9 Replies

Re: Filmstrip interface in ACR 10.2 appears as older version.

Adobe Community Professional, Mar 23, 2018

Have you had them reset the Camera Raw Preferences?

How To: Reset Camera Raw Preferences - YouTube

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Thanks Chuck, we'll give that a try.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

What process version is he using? Please go to calibration panel and make sure the current version is selected.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

I had forgotten about that feature, Adriana. I'll have her check. However, on my computer, selecting an older version only changes the Basic panel. The Filmstrip area is unaffected.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

This is almost certainly an older version of Camera Raw.  Click on the preferences icon the Camera Raw dialog toolbar and look on the title bar of the Camera Raw preferences dialog.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Also, what is the host application (Photoshop, Bridge, AfterEffects, Photoshop Elements, etc) and version.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

This is probably 32-bit Windows, which does not support the merge feature.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

My student will check her Windows system and get back to me. Thanks for the reply, Thomas.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Indeed. Older laptop with 32 bit OS. I have not seen a 32 bit system in class in a long time. Thanks

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines