• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders in ACR Presets

Contributor ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to organize my ACR presets. Recent ones I added in the Camera Raw / Settings folder show up as individual presets in my user presets folder even though  they are organized in their respective folder along my older ones (that show up properly in their original folder) . I am stuck with a user presets folder with a ton of presets that I can't organize. Is there a way to clean up that big mess?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Hi ironchef_marc,

Presets in Camera raw are listed alphabetically which helps you to renaming your presets/folders accordingly.

Also, add your vote and feedback to this discussion Camera Raw: Better preset management/organization/folders | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​where our Engineers are analyzing user voice to further improve the Camera raw preset management.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ironchef_marc,

Presets in Camera raw are listed alphabetically which helps you to renaming your presets/folders accordingly.

Also, add your vote and feedback to this discussion Camera Raw: Better preset management/organization/folders | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​where our Engineers are analyzing user voice to further improve the Camera raw preset management.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see the sorting but that's not my issue.

I did vote to support that discussion although last commented on 2 years ago doesn't sound like a high priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines