Fujifilm camera profile missing from Camera Raw

I just updated my PS CC and film simulation profiles for Fujifilm are gone. Did they move them somewhere or it's a glitch?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Fujifilm camera profile missing from Camera Raw

I just updated my PS CC and film simulation profiles for Fujifilm are gone. Did they move them somewhere or it's a glitch?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

try to go to Browse, (A) make sure they are not hidden and (B) then make them favorites

6 Replies

Re: Fujifilm camera profile missing from Camera Raw

Adobe Community Professional, Apr 11, 2018

Hi

I don't use a Fuji camera, but there was a change to profiles in the latest update for camera raw. Have they gone , or are they accessible in the new location in ACR :

Dave

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Apr 11, 2018

I've moved your post to the Camera Raw forum

Dave

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Thanks Dave! CR used to have film simulation profiles under "calibration" but now they disappeared.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

may be you hide them in "Browse" section ?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

try to go to Browse, (A) make sure they are not hidden and (B) then make them favorites

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Thank you!!!! Found did under Browse - Camera Matching!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines