• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply Camera RAW update 8.2 to Photoshop Elements 10?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following code U41M1C213 while installing an update of pse10. What can I do about it? I work under Windows 10.

Marielle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Camera Raw forum.

Thanks for the clarification, Marielle.  The last version of Camera RAW that Photoshop Elements 10 supports is 6.5.  You can use the RAW converter to change your images to DNG format to be opened in Photoshop Elements 10.  You can find more details on the versions of Camera RAW, and the supported cameras, at Cameras supported by Camera Raw .

If you want to open the images natively, with Photoshop Elements, then I would recommend upgrading to Ph

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marielle, which update are you attempting to apply to Photoshop Elements 10 on Windows 10?  Are you downloading the update files from Adobe - Photoshop Elements : For Windows ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to update from the Help menu in PSE 10. I did not use PSE for some time and have also not updated for a long time. But now I especially want to download RAW Converter 8.2 because I need it to handle RAW files from my camera, Canon EOS 70D.

When I follow the link you have sent me in the mail below I only see RAW converter 6.5, this is not compatible with my camera. And now I wonder if RAW converter 8.2 works within Elements 10 and how I can download it.

Marielle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Camera Raw forum.

Thanks for the clarification, Marielle.  The last version of Camera RAW that Photoshop Elements 10 supports is 6.5.  You can use the RAW converter to change your images to DNG format to be opened in Photoshop Elements 10.  You can find more details on the versions of Camera RAW, and the supported cameras, at Cameras supported by Camera Raw .

If you want to open the images natively, with Photoshop Elements, then I would recommend upgrading to Photoshop Elements 2018.  You can find more information about the current release of Photoshop Elements at Easy Photo Editing & Collage Maker | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018. .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I would like to click the green Correct button, but cannot find it below the answer…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Marielle!  I have updated the discussion for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines